CPF Advisory Panel has just announced a series of Focus Group Discussions (FGD) to be conducted from mid-November 2014 to mid-January 2015. The discussion will be on the following topics:-
- Minimum Sum — how to adjust beyond 2015 for future retirees
- Lump sum withdrawals at age 65 years — how much should CPF members be able to withdraw and under what conditions
- CPF payouts — how could CPF payouts be adjusted to address cost of living increases over time
- Alternative investments and annuities — how to provide more flexibility for CPF members who are prepared to take on more risks.
You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your ideas on the above topics or to sign up for the FGD. The first 4 FGDs schedule to discuss the first 3 topics are as follows:-
- 15 November 2014 (Saturday) 9.00am to 12.30pm at *SCAPE
- 22 November 2014 (Saturday) 9.00am to 12.30pm at *SCAPE
- 9 December 2014 (Tuesday) 6.30pm to 9.30pm at the National Library Building
- 10 January 2015 (Saturday) 9.00am to 12.30pm (venue to be in town area)
There will be more FGD sessions to be announced later.
For more information, please visit http://www.cpfpanel.sg