NTUC Income has launched another great term insurance plan “Silver Protect” specially for those from 50 years to 74 years old to cover the following:-
- Early stage cancers — 25% of the sum assured upon diagnosis of an early stage cancer. Sum assured will not be reduced by this payout.
- Advanced stage cancers — 100% of the sum assured upon diagnosis of an advanced stage cancer. If there was no claim made for an early stage cancer benefit, additional 25% of the sum assured will be paid. All future premium payments will be waived.
- Accidental fractures — Up to 20% of the sum assured in the event of an accidental fracture. The amount of benefit payable is dependent on the site of the fracture.
- Hospice care in the event of terminal cancer — Up to 15% of the sum assured for hospice and palliative care in the event of terminal cancer.
- Accidental death — 100% of the sum assured in the event of accidental death. If due to a restricted activity, 30% of the sum assured will be paid instead.
- Non-accidental death — $5,000 in the event of death not due to an accident. If it happens within one year from the cover start date, 100% of the total premiums paid will be refunded instead.
The sum assured offered are $50,000, $80,000 for $100,000 and renewal is guaranteed every 10 years till age 84. NTUC Income may provide cover even if you have existing non-cancer related medical conditions.